Friday, August 8, 2008

Happy 6th Anniversary to us!


Jason and I met in January of 2002. We were in the same Singles' Ward in Boise, ID. I started hanging out with his group of friends/roommates. Jason and I became good, good friends. During spring break in March we figured out that we both liked the other one(secretly) and decided to date. A week later I met his family(technically I had already met Travis before Jason and I started dating). Through a few DTR conversations and finally coming to realization that I couldn't live without him(it took me a little longer) we got engaged(of course following proper procedure--Jason asked my Dad first).






On August 8, 2002 Jason David Holloway and Mindi Gropp were sealed for time and all eternity in the Boise, ID Temple.











This was at the Boise EFY right after our sealing. Jason had won a songwriting competition and part of the deal was performing that day. We were able to be an object lesson to the youth that day. What a fun, unique experience!




Cailyn's 2nd Easter. I basically had to pull Jason's arm off to get him to wear a pink tie. Thanks, Dad for letting him borrow it.




A trip to Idaho. Family pictures and we got a quick one together.




Cailyn's 2nd Christmas. We got a family shot at the Ward Christmas party.




Step back girls, he is mine. jk He is so cute. I love his smile.




5 comments:

Rachel Holloway said...

Happy anniversary to one of the nicest couples I know!! :) We are so excited for you and yet another year together!!

You guys are a great team!

Cassie and Mark said...

Happy Anniversary! You two are so good for each other and I am truly grateful that my brother married you.

Jenny and Travis said...

Happy Anniversary! Can't believe ya'll have been married for six whole years... Can't wait til we hit the six year mark. It's fun to see pics of you two from over the years.
Love,
Jenny and Travis

Bennett Fam said...

Happy Anniversary! It's crazy to see how much our lives change in six years. Love the pictures.

Steven & Adrienne said...

Congrats to you guys!

I just read your identity crisis blog..and I can relate. Sometimes I wonder what I will do, after I don't have young women's to keep me busy, or give me a life outside of being a mommy. It scares me actually...so my goal is to try different things. So like you I hope to find something that will interest me. I sure wish we lived closer and then we could figure out something together...and I could watch your girls (cause I wouldn't want to live in the sticks) so you could have more fun with your hubby.