Thursday, August 14, 2008

Father Cory

Emma Anelle Gropp
Born: Tuesday, August 5, 2008 9:20ish PM
(again, incomplete information)
Weight: 8 lbs. 1 ounce
Height: 21 inches
According to 'Da' Emma was born with rolls on her legs. He says she was the
rolly-pollyist newborn he has ever seen. I think in actuality he was just ecstatic to be there and share in that joyous event with his son. I am glad that he is there too, for all of them(especially Emma).
I just wanted everyone to be able to enjoy another adorable Gropp baby.
My sources tell me that Emma and Andrea have already had much success with nursing.
Yeah for them!
Cory kissing his sweet baby.
Andrea and Emma at the hospital.
Emma's first bath.
Emma warming in a towel.
Proud Mommy and Daddy of Emma Anelle
I love you both, Cory and Andrea and I know that Emma will be
very happy because of both of you. Good luck!
(for those of you who left me your embarrassing moment I thank you. Everyone else, even though you are pansies, read them they are hilarious)

5 comments:

On Our List said...

Send my congrats to Cory. Emma is beautiful!!!

Kathryn Cooper said...

Cory is a dad! of a girl! Wow! I still remember us playing when we were 4. Tell Cory congrats from me. Emma is beautiful.

Jenny and Travis said...

Thanks for sharing the info and pictures! I have been wanting to hear all about little Emma! She is gorgeous! Congrats Cory and Andrea! --Jenny
P.S. I think you should come over and visit them. =)

Cassie and Mark said...

She is beautiful! Thank you for your sweet comment. Hopefully I will post again soon!

Anonymous said...

AWWW!! Tell the happy parents we said CONGRATS also!! I hadn't heard this news, so thanks sooo much for sharing!!