Monday, August 25, 2008

Water, Water Everywhere!

Last Friday the girls and I headed to the nearest spray park. We had been talking about it for a while, but had been receiving a lot of rain so that prevented us from actually doing it until then. I love these parks because they are FREE, the girls LOVE them, and it is doable for me in the heat. In fact the only thing I don't like about it is the parents/grandparents who smoke while they are there with the children.

Cailyn getting soaked in the water.

"Is this one working?"
"yep"
Cailyn made sure the water kept going.
For a little while the water stopped and wouldn't come back on, and my girls were the only ones that stayed by the water.
So, we used our monthly Chick-fil-A coupon to get some lunch and headed over to the park. There were many kids there, which is great for Cailyn(she gets bored with just Jessica). Jess loves it too though because she is a people watcher(and she loves to take peoples' shoes). Overall we had a great time. We will be taking more trips over there while school is in. I suspect that the crowds won't be as bad.

7 comments:

Jenny and Travis said...

I think that frequent trips to the water is the only way to go in the summer. =) I'm glad ya'll enjoyed your time there. I'm jealous that you guys have Chick-fil-a--their wraps are delicious! Cailyn's side steps in the video crack me up! What a cool girl! --Jenny

Rachel Holloway said...

What a fun park! And a perfect day to get out....and chick fil a on top of that?! WOW! Totally impressed. :)

On Our List said...

What a great outing!!! Free park and coupons are the way to go. I love fun field trips that are cheap. :)

Chris and Angie Purves said...

I love those kind of water parks. What is your email? Could you send it to angiepurves@yahoo.com. I check that one more often. hope to hear from you soon.

Anonymous said...

That looks soo fun!!!

Moore Fun Stories said...

The other thing I hate about the spray parks are the big kids that run wild and knock down the little ones. They are fun to visit in the heat.

Steven & Adrienne said...

Looks like a ton of fun...sure wish we had something free like that around here. And I love going places now that school is in, it is so much easier to take my two youngest places!