Monday, August 4, 2008

The Spray Park!

While in Waco, we had to come up with some things to keep the kids happy. It got really hot(I know, big surprise) and they didn't just want to play outside, but we couldn't keep them inside all day either. So, we took them down to the spray park. They loved it. The water actually comes out kind of cold. That is great! We got some lunch and ate there with some good friends, the Mayfields. It was great. Where were all these little water parks when I was a kid? Jessica loved it more than Cailyn did. Cailyn would just run around singing and dancing instead of playing in the water. She would make sure she was wet, but not really play in it.
Jessica ran to the water and put her face in it.
Maycie holding Jessica

The girls getting wet.

That stream is actually pretty hard, so that face is a look of pain probably.
Yep, that is Jessica sitting right there in the water.
I love this little water baby!
Cailyn is the one on the right, both girls in this
picture have the exact same swimsuit.
I had to do a double take several times to see
that it was Cailyn before I took the picture.
Cailyn is so content playing by herself,
with no water coming out of the holes in the ground.
Maycie was so good at watching Jessica and making sure she was safe.
Can we say water up the nose?
When will I learn to keep swimmer diapers with me?
GROSS!!!!

No comments: