Sunday, August 3, 2008

Home Sweet Home!

I am sorry it has been so long since I have updated, but as I am sure you can guess, my life hasn't exactly been normal lately(IF normality exists). I will also go ahead and apologize for the few pictures taken since I have been away from the blogging world. I always had my camera, but seldom in my hands. With that said I will move on to a very sloppy update(it will absolutely be out of order--sorry if that irritates anyone).

The past couple of months we have been surrounded by family. Mostly my family, but we did take a vacation to Idaho to visit Jason's family also. (I am very sad to report that I took a total of 5 pictures the entire week we were in Idaho--you heard me, 5) I will probably be stealing some pictures from others' blogs to show since they did a much better job recording our fun.

Here is Da (that is what they call my Dad) reading to Cailyn and Becca. It was very interesting to hear Da's version of the story. He will be in trouble when the girls learn how to read.

The Waco 1st Ward did a fabulous job providing food while our family was in town and putting together a funeral. Here is my sister, Lynnae, and my Aunt Tricia examining one of the casseroles. (On a side note: All the food was absolutely delicious and we thank everyone for the much needed help and support. We love y'all).

Sometimes being around family for extended amounts of time can be exhausting.

Maycie Lynn
Keaton Andrew
(these pictures were taken by someone else)

We had to get creative to keep Jessica happy sometimes. (For the record, it scared me every time they threw her, but her little giggles are sooooo cute---sorry it is so dark!)

1 comment:

Cassie and Mark said...

Welcome back! I love the video of Jessica being thrown. It scares me to death everytime Mark does it with our kids, but of course Gav and Meg love it, so Mark keeps tossing. I think of you often and hope you are doing well. Take care and have a good week!