Monday, March 10, 2008

Book Tag!

My dear friend Heather tagged me.

This is what you do:
1. Pick up the nearest book (with at least 123 pgs.).
2. Turn to page 123.
3. Find the fifth sentence.
4. Post the next 3 sentences.
5. Tag 5 people.

As it so happens that the closest book to me right now is the first Harry Potter book. I am reading this right now(well in my extra spare time-you know how often that is).

5th Sentence: "Before we begin our banquet, I would like to say a few words."

Next 3 Sentences: "Nitwit! Blubber! Oddment! Tweak!" (technically that is 4 sentences, but I thought that the last word really needed to be included.

My tagging never really goes well, so I won't officially tag someone. However, if you would like to share some of your literature with us, please do.

1 comment:

David and Anita Holloway said...

here's ours: the nearest book is Teachings of the Prophet Joseph Smith.
5th sentence: Study the section on page 118.
next 3 setences: Think about some spiritual gifts that would help stregthen you personally, or help you serve the Lord and others. Determine what you will do to "seek earnestly the best gifts." Review the section that begins at the bottom of page 118.

that's a bit different than blubber and tweak.