Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Morning Cuddles!

On Saturday Jason let me sleep in, when I woke up and walked into the play/TV room, this is what I found.



Aren't they adorable(yes, that includes Jason-bed hair and all).




I absolutely LOVE these people. They bring such joy into my life. I honestly don't know what I would do without Jason and the love my girls have for him. He is such a wonderful father, husband, friend. I am so blessed to just know him, and even more so to be married to him.

Today's Blessing: Family--this is a HUGE blessing!!!!

2 comments:

Sterling & Chelsea said...

Ohhh, that is so cute!! Your coming up close to the due date! I pray and hope all goes well, lots of love!

Jenny and Travis said...

Super cute! I think cuddling is what Saturday mornings are made for! And yea for Holloway hubbies! --Jenny