Monday, January 26, 2009

Today's Blessing

Temperatures that allow me to be bundled up.

Friday it got into the 80s and Saturday morning-tonight it has been in the 40s. I LOVE IT! It was foggy and wet outside today and it is supposed to freeze tonight. I am sure that even if it does it will all be melted by 10 tomorrow morning, but at least there will be evidence that we are experiencing SOME winter here. I love winter, however, I realize that I am Texan through and through because I don't ever want to live in snow for months at a time. It sure is beautiful, but a hassle none the less. What I need is a summer home in the north so I don't have to deal with Texas summers.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Good to see you and your beautiful family. Congratulations on the new one. Stay warm!

Jenny and Travis said...

maybe we should switch places. a couple days ago the low here was a brisk -23 degrees. that's serious bundling up weather. Texas doesn't sound so bad this time of year...
- Travis