Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Garden update!



After all summer of neglect(well, by me--Jason has paid more attention than I have) our garden is still producing something. I can't believe it. We have our Mutant Marigolds back(of course), but we also have some new flowers. AND, can you see our green pepper? It is beautiful!

We also have a carrot growing pretty strong, I just couldn't get any other pictures to turn out today.

Our house plants are still thriving, so thank you for all the prayers.

1 comment:

Lacy said...

is that a SINGLE carrot? :) it is a beautiful pepper. I think I got some "mutant" watermelons and my cherry tomatoes turned out. Other than that is was a whole bunch of weeds. Totallyh my fault though, I think I watered a total of 3 times. oops good thing I'm much better with children than plants or Jade and Jordan would be pretty parched.