Thursday, September 4, 2008

Six Random Things About Myself

This post is in response to a "Tag" by Brandon. I think it is unusually cruel of him because he knows darn well we share many of the same allergies. Anyways...Six random things about myself:
1. I have written and recorded over 15 songs. Many of them can be heard at this website: http://www.mp3.com/artist/jason-andamp3b-mindi-holloway/summary/ . One of the songs was actually featured on a EFY CD done in the Boise ID area.

2. I am legally color blind.

3. In my high school weight lifting class I tied the school record for consecutive number of dips done at 71. Two days later the record was broken by a friend who did 76.

4. I still don't know what I want to be if I grow up.

5. I never drink the last swallow of any drink. I don't know why, that's just the way I am. (It drives Mindi crazy!)

6. When I was in the second grade I fell off a chair-lift and spent the night in the hospital with a concussion. That explains a lot, doesn't it.

Well, that's six random things about myself. I honestly have no idea who's been tagged, so instead of passing this one along, I suggest we start a new one!

I tag:
1. Mindi (because she's HOT!)
2. Rachael (because she's interesting)
3. Tia (because she's really cool)
4. Travis (Because he has wicked awesome tastes in music)
5. Dad (because I greatly respect his opinions)

If you could spend 24 hours anywhere on Earth and with any one person--who and where would would it be?

I look forward to Mindi telling me about your answers!

3 comments:

Jenny and Travis said...

A good random post, Jason! Speaking of your songs, I still totally think that you should record your most recent one (that you shared with us when we were camping.) It was beautifully written and it touched my Spirit. Thanks for being willing to endure an allergic reaction to share some interesting things about yourself with us! --Jenny

Waco Gropp said...

Well one thing for sure you do make beautiful children. I sure feel blessed you are part of the family. Just for the record I am not sure what I want to be when I grow up either.

Rachel Holloway said...

Is this Rachael supposed to be ME? Because it is spelled different than I spell my name...and maybe you guys know a different Rachel....

good answers Jason! You make me laugh!