Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Water, Sand, Sunshine; it must be a Bank Holiday!


Our Labor Day celebration was fun. Da took us to Lake Waco to go swimming. For those of you who have lived in Waco I know what you are thinking. EEEW! BUT, let me just say that it wasn't as bad as everyone says it is. The water was a little cloudy, but absolutely NO trash. The temperature of the water was very pleasant and there was a nice breeze to go with it. When we first arrived it looked really busy, but the swimming area was in no way crowded. Plenty of room for everyone. We had a good time. Our girls don't have a huge amount of time that they can handle ANY activity so we were there somewhere between an hour and a half and two hours. Jessica loved being thrown around and Cailyn just loved playing in and around the water. It was a very nice family outing. Thank you Da, it was perfect.


A random picture of the crowd.


They have a playground there, but it was covered in some

little gnat like bugs, so we didn't stay long.

I love baby footprints in the sand!

Cailyn kept going back and forth from the beach to the water.

Oh Baby!


I guess I should grace my family blog once and a while(proof that I was present).

Cailyn sure loves her Da.

Nothing is better than Da hugs.

I just love this beautiful princess!



Jason getting Jess ready to go under water. The blowing in the face

doesn't always work. Can you tell?

My 2 most favorite guys in the world(with Jessica), what gets better than that?

Da being 'cheesy' for the camera. He is such a 'ham'.



Da swimming out by himself, enjoying the pretty view of the lake.




This video is kind of long, but I think it is so adorable the way her feet come up each time a wave hits her. Kids are absolutely adorable, and they don't have to do anything to try.


****Does anyone else have problems with uploading a video. I think this took at least an hour.****

2 comments:

Rachel Holloway said...

SO FUN! Glad you guys guy to get away and spend some time with your dad (and Jason!)

Jenny and Travis said...

I'm glad you all had such a fun time together on Labor Day! Thanks for sharing the pictures, and especially the video--I LOVE to see videos of your precious kids! --Jenny