Wednesday, September 10, 2008

More Hairdos


This hairdo was the only reason I could convince Cailyn to wear this dress. After all, it isn't pink like a princess.

Blue ponies becuase there is blue in her skirt and I don't have the right color pink ponies.

I discovered yesterday that the little ponies on the back of Jessica's head really made nap time a bother for her. So, those will have to be saved for special events. I also learned that the reason people use a lot of product is because the hair doesn't stay without it. Cailyn's flower was unnoticeable by the end of the day. And, her little whispies were going crazy. So, I guess I will be using some product from now on.

1 comment:

Jenny and Travis said...

How cute! The do's look really good. And...Congratulations!! Travis and I are so excited that our baby will have a cousin their same age! Hooray! Hopefully we'll be able to get them together often! I hope and pray that all will go well for y'all with this pregnancy! Love, Jenny