Friday, September 12, 2008

Random pictures

Yesterday after Jason got home from work he started wrestling with Jessica on our bed. She showed Daddy her newest "trick". He loved it and we do it all the time. Watch the video, you will like it.



Cailyn dresses up almost everyday and yesterday she couldn't decide what she wanted to be. I guess she ended up being a Pirate cheerleader(what would you call it?)


At what point do you think I should take that pacifier away? Soon I know, but we are currently weening her from the bottle, and she is having a hard time with that. One step at a time.


Today's hairdos:


Jessica's I LOVE! I think that it is because of the 80's side pony.



Cailyn's didn't turn out like I thought it would. I checked one of the websites and it is because I didn't do it right. I really should check out the sites before I do the hair. I tried something else first and that didn't work at all, so we did what you see here. I was going to do it again, but it turns out that she only has patience for 2 hairdos at a time. Who would have thought?

3 comments:

Brittnee said...

Don't know if you know this already, you probably do because you are a mom twice over, but I learned in high school that you can get your kids to throw away their own binkies. You cut off a tiny bit of the tip once a week until they get sick of the binkie not having the suck effect and throw it away themselves.

Jenny and Travis said...

I loved the video! Her hand motions and little "tickas" were just so cute! And I love all of these hair do's you're coming up with! Thanks for sharing pictures of them with us. --Jenny

Steven & Adrienne said...

That was so cute, it made me giggle with her. She is so adorable. And I love the pirate cheerleader...it was so cute!!!! And the hairdos are awesome!!!