Thursday, September 25, 2008

Shoes, hair, and re-arranging

These are today's hairdos. Cailyn's is just an outside braid with newly made bows. I am sorry the picture is so terrible. And please don't mind the messy house.

I have done a few dos in the past week that I have absolutely loved and Cailyn did too. However, for some reason I didn't take any pictures. I will show you the next time I try it.

Jessica's is called 4 piggies in a row. I love it.
It looks almost like a headband of bows on her head.




The other morning Jason came in to change and found an angel hidden among his shoes. What a special treat before work!
Yesterday I woke with the conviction to re-arrange my room. I have these plans to change our 3rd bedroom into Cailyn's room(instead of our computer room) when the baby is born. Well, as it sometimes happens when you are pregnant, it feels like it all needs to be done today. So, I have been cleaning and preparing to make these changes. We are having to move our computer into our room so I moved everything around(within reason, trust me I am being careful). I moved the bed and nightstand. I cleaned out our closet so I could put the dresser in there. That meant that I needed to move Jason's clothes into the other closet in our bedroom(the smaller one of course). That also meant that I needed to clean out that closet. Because I am in the nesting period, all of this was done before noon(even with 2 little girls "helping" me). I was so proud. I love to just walk in and see all the progress. Today I am not nearly as productive. In fact, as I was getting ready today(yeah it happened today), I was putting my make-up on using the mirror hanging on Jason's new closet. Then all of a sudden there was this huge bang. Cailyn and I jumped, confused because we couldn't see what had happened. I carefully opened the closet door and this is what I found:



I realize that it is probably my fault, because I was the one to move all of his clothes over there, but it does make me feel better knowing that it was Jason's clothes that broke the closet. Actually, I am blaming my cousin Brittnee for this one. This has apparently happened to her twice, and I have read about it just recently. She jinxed us! We still love you though.

4 comments:

Waco Gropp said...

That is a sign of good old American excess.

Brittnee said...

Kudos! I love it!! Ha ha, I'm so glad I'm not the only one anymore. Love ya too.
Brit:)

Rachel Holloway said...

I was afraid you were going to say I jinxed you because you we were chatting at the time it happened/ :) Hope it got cleaned up!!!

Steven & Adrienne said...

You are so ambitious! I wish I was that way when I was pregnant, or even now. And sad, but funny about your closet...I bet it wasn't fun to clean that mess up.

And your story of your rice krispies cracks me up, when I was first married I was famous for my flat cookies (sometimes even square flat cookies). All I can say is don't give up on them...but I am sure even the disasters taste yummy! And maybe you ended up with bum marshmallows...